Presented by: Kelley Pearce – American College of Sports Medicine Certified
- Start by lying on your back on the ground.
- Lift the hips into a static bridge pose.
- Stabilize the core and glutes as you lift the right knee to 90 degree angle, your shin should be parallel to the ceiling.
- Release to your starting position, then repeat.
- Maintain a neutral pelvis without allowing the hip to drop. See photo above.
- Repeat on each leg for three sets and 10 repetitions on each leg.
If you are looking to build your core and more, contact one of our certified personal trainers today @ 541-687-2200 to schedule a free consultation.