Presented By: Kelley Pearce ACSM Certified Exercise Physiologist
- Position yourself face down on the stability ball with your toes into the ball.
- Check your upper body to make sure that your shoulder, elbow and wrist are creating a straight line down to the floor.
- In your plank position, draw the toes to your torso.
- Release back to your starting plank position.
- Repeat 10-15 repetitions, 2-3 sets
If you feel as though your exercise routine has jackknifed, contact one of our trainers today to get you back on track!
In Shape Athletic Club 541-687-2200