IN SHAPE ATHLETIC CLUB TRAINER TIP
Presented by: Kelley Pearce American College of Sports Medicine certified
- Start by placing the BOSU on the floor, dome side up.
- Position your elbows and forearms on the top of the ball.
- Position your feet behind you, shoulder-width apart.
- Move into a plank position, remembering to keep your glutes, abs, back, obliques and legs tight.
- Stabilizing your core, slowly lift your right leg bring your right knee to the BOSU on the outside of your right elbow. Your foot should remain off the ground as it travels toward your elbow.
- Concentrate on keeping your hips low and parallel to the ground while making contact with the BOSU.
- Hold for a moment, return to plank and repeat on the left side.Call one of our certified trainers today to schedule your free consultation 541-687-220.